BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

MEET KENNEDY T. AJIE (Comrade)


An Interview With Comrade KENNEDY T. AJIE



KENNEDY T. AJIE


This is a recent interview with Com. KENNEDY T. AJIE as he climbs the ladder of success,  The BJ Entertainment media has deemed it fit to have a one- on -one interview with the youngest successful comrade of our time as the interview is going to be success so far in his academics and politics...

  •  Hello sir, its an utmost  privilege meeting you. Sir please can we know little about your background?

That's alright, I am KENNEDY T, AJIE popularly known has Ken or Mr Nice I Hail from Okpella, Etsako East Local Government Council, Edo State here in Nigeria from the late chief Dr Augustine  Ajie's family of Okpella kingdom.
  • Sir, we would love to know little about your educational readings so far...

   I attended Sacred Heart Nursery and Primary School, I loved boarding house  so i was a boarding house student all through my secondary school education while schooling at the federal Government college Idoani Ondo State later I went to a private school Ufua Memorial Group of school where I obtained my SSCE i  and was one of the best science students. I proceeded to the  University of Benin in 2009 where i obtained  Diploma degree in chemical Engineering Uniben, and eventually went forward to study Petroleum Engineering in  the university of Benin, Edo state. And i'm still pursuing my academic carer to the highest level because as a petroleum Engineer in the embryo i intend been the GMD of NNPC or shell company some day .

  • hmmm sir that is really good to hear, sir please we are aware that you are also a politician despite your academic pursuit, sir is that a rumor?
No its not a rumor, I was  brought up in a political home; i have loved politics from the start and it has really been good playing politics. 
Achievements? My achievements so far, emmm i have been a student union leader from the unset, an elder stake man in the National Association of Okpella Student Union, a Parliamentarian/ congress man in the great faculty of Engineering Uniben, one time President National Association of Edo State Students; Uniben chapter, one time Secretary General National Association of Edo State Student nation wide, President Niger Delta Youth and student for Grass Root Development for PDP, political adviser to Eng. Abubakar Momoh member National House of Representatives, Youth coordinator Abubakar Momoh for Senate Edo North Senatorial Campaign Organisation and lo\ts more...

  • What do you have to say to those that believed in you and your mentors?
 
 I have always been in the winning side I'm not acquainted with failure both academically and politically so i give thanks to my political mentors and all those that have trust in me like the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Student/Youth Comrade Jude Imagwe,  Edo State PDP Chairman, Chief \Osi Dan Obi the Kulukulu1 of African and indeed my honorable father high Chief Hon, Dr/Bar TUNDE .A. AJIE the Obozemogie 1 of Okpella kingdom as they have been so encouraging
 to me.

  •  As a politician, what dream do you see as a focus?
 Politically i wish to be the youngest senate president in Nigeria as it has been my dream from childhood and i pray that the Almighty God makes na reality. Amen

Mr Ken, its been nice having you with us and we hope all your dreams come to pass as leadership is written all over you. Have a nice day sir... and what would you loved to say to family and friends?

Daddy, mummy and all my family members, my  friends and all those those that have helped me in one way on the other, i love you all... and i pray God strengthens you all as we all achieve our dreams. Thanks

No comments: