BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

MAHEEDA AGAIN

Meet the Gospel Singer who shows off her nakedness as a way of preaching


The Reader of this post should be atleast 16. No doubt, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda is one of the most controversial gospel singers on the scene right now. the show off of her
body in photos and videos is no longer a news. Apperently there are close to a thousand video in youtube that shows the so-called gospel singer dancing with bra and gstring. In one of her interviews she said(and i quote) "when i was preaching no one looked, now am showing my body and even pastors are interested(in my message), that means  preaching the gospel is what all these is all about. we want the public to help us answer this question, What kind of gospel singer is Maheed? but before we answer lets not forget that she was a prostitute before "becoming a born again". According to her in an interview with a website (africtoday.com) Maheeda talked about how she struggled to quit prostítútión and turning to God for help.
Caroline Sam A.K.A MAHEEDA hails from Benin state.
"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I'm trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostítútión, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I'm driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostítútión?
There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostítútión even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."
Ooh! Glory to God, i now believe she is saved.
But the domant water was stired again as she made Xmass cards portraying her self photos naked

Is she trying to win souls For God or to win souls for the devil? but before we answer that lets also take to heart that its not of Man to Jugde. I mean, take a look at her in this Nun costume, Isn't she awsome?
One thing is sure, this lady is many things but a gospel singer is not one of them. But i think its better she is advised to stand clear and define herself for the public. In her Instagram account Instagra,.com/M9ja one of those crazy Xmas cards with her legs wide open is what she used as profile pic.
below are some of the Pictures she have shared through Instagram



We are not condenming you Sister Maheeda, We are not concerned about what you choose to do with your life, people get naked everyday on the screen. Just that it suprises the public why you allowed the word "Gospel" into your profile.
Please Drop your comments in the box below, Like us on facebook by your RIGHT hand side or visit our page BJ ENTERTAINMENT  and follow us on twitter  to help us give you more exclusive news and entertainment

No comments: