BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

BJ ENTERTAINMENT: MTV Africa Releases Their List Of Top 20 Greatest ...


lesb2 Advice Me: I Caught My Wife Red Handed Having S*x With Another Woman


I’m a Benue man but married to a Yoruba Lady. We’ve been married for
over 3 Years with a lovely child. I just discovered that my wife is a
lesb!an and has a serious lesb!an partner.


I didn’t know that Toyin her friend who visits her regularly in our
home is her lesb!an lover not until the day I caught them red handed
making love in our matrimonial home.


That day I told my wife I was traveling for a 2 days Seminar, on my
way I was told that the seminar has been canceled. I have to come back
home later in the evening, when I opened the bedroom door my wife and
her lesb!an lover were deeply making love, fingering and kissing
themselves to an extent that they can’t even know if someone is watching
them or not.


Before I caught her, I have been noticing some strange things but I
ignored it because I never felt my own wife could do such a thing. I
went through her blackberry phone days ago and I couldn’t believe the BB
chat I read between her and someone I thought was just her friend.
Another married woman for that matter. Their chat was of a S*xual
nature, something you would expect between a man and a woman. This lady
even sent photos of her brea.sts and private parts to my wife.


I eventually confronted my wife about it and she said they were just joking around. Who jokes around with honeypot photos?


Now that I have caught them red-handed in our bedroom, she can’t deny
it any longer. She is begging me for forgiveness but I want to end the
marriage.


I can’t stay in marriage with a lesb!an. Lesb!an is demonic.


What should I do now?

Should I divorce her or not?


Please Drop your Advice as Comment!! God Bless You all.

- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2014/03/05/advice-caught-wife-red-handed-sx-another-woman/#sthash.m2oC4b1B.dpuf

No comments: