BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

Come, Stay With Me Forever



Every hour of every single day
My thoughts remind me of the way
We met and pledged our love to each other
As we shared every word and deed like no other
It was a day even my dreams can tell
As my every word narrates its loving tale
Of how nature’s all-seeing eyes blinked to our love
Saying you’re free to fly farther and further than the dove
Oh! Come and stay with me forever
For I am nothing without you, my angel
Come, my all, come and be with me forever
Making my life true, noble and whole forever
Would you say no, breaking my soul
Please I care also for your sublime soul
Breaking it is shattering and battering my life
And making us two caught in life’s roll of broken hearts
Oh! I love you more than poems and rhymes
More than vibes and mimes transcending lifetimes
Come, my soul’s heart, and stay with me for endless years
Beyond reasons and seasons, beyond the world’s sages and seers
Come, my love, and stay with me more than a while
Sharing our lives beyond life’s farthest miles
Sharing all we are and will ever be
Come, stay with me forever

No comments: