BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

Kendra Wilkinson Opens Up On Her Vajayjay!

kendra wilkinson talked about her vajayjay because why

Too much information?
There's no such thing with this pregnant lady!
Kendra Wilkinson recently revealed what's been on her mind lately, and we're grateful that it has to do with her baby bumpin' self!
The mother of Hank Jr. with another one on the way recently talked about how hard this pregnancy has been for her, and what she thinks is the cause of that hardship!
And it has to do with her vagina! Here's what she said:

"It's easier on the mind, harder on the body. It's been brutal. I think because little Hank stretched me out, I know that sounds pretty gross, but he stretched me out all the way! I think she got a chance to sit lower faster, so she's been on my pelvic bone all pregnancy. Like, I'm seriously done! It's over, like my life is over right now. I'm trying so hard not to be bedridden."
Kendra and her husband Hank Baskett are expecting a girl, and Kendra revealed how the naming process is going, as well! She said:
"We have a good five. We have a top five. We're going to have to see her and name her."
As for her son, Kendra admitted that he's excited to become a big brother! She said:
"Little Hank is super excited! We're trying to get him to feel like he has a role. I'm the mom, Hank's the dad and he's the protector. I want him to feel empowered through this and feel loved still."
Haha aww! Besides the painful vagina stuff, it sounds like Kendra is in a really good place!
We're sure it'll get even better once that baby girl pops out! Which, judging from her bump, should be sometime very soon!

No comments: