BJ ENTERTAINMENT

BJ ENTERTAINMENT
G PIANO ON KAFAYA

Romance - The Contact

A_Love_for_the_Arts_by_Delacorr

The Contact

Oh no, who the hell is this! I thought the instant my body made contact with his hard biceps as we collided at the door of Pennymat Supermarket.
Cuddling my head on his broad chest, he asked. “Did you forget your eyes at home?”
I felt hot, either from embarrassment or from the contact, I couldn’t discern. I blushed and pulled out of his embrace. Being at least two foot taller; I looked up to give him a piece of my mind, but the word stuck in my throat as I gazed at him spellbound instead.
He has the most arresting smile I have ever seen on a man’s face. The face! labeling it handsome, would be too shallow to describe the chiseled cheekbones, the straight and slightly
big nose, a big sinuous mouth; sinfully tempting, and eyes with laughter lines, all proportionately arranged and placed on top a brawny neck and shoulders.
His features were perfectly crafted and well arranged; long limbs, strong and lithe body build, maybe kept in shape by constant visits to a gym. He was beautiful through and through, but in a masculine way.
My brain went into high gear and I stared, lost in two pools of brown eyes dancing with mirth.
“I thought you left your eyes behind, Seems I was wrong.” He chuckled.
I start. Goodness me! What was I thinking, lusting after a man in public glare? I smiled brightly to cover my embarrassment at being caught staring.
“Sorry I was just disoriented.” I looked around and noted the angry faces; we have caused a mild obstruction at the entrance.
“Mind if we get out of the way for others.” I said fully recovered.
“Not at all.” He stepped back into the supermarket and I followed.
“Oops! Thought you’re on your way out?” I asked eyes dancing with humour.
He arched his brow, looked me over with dense interest like a hunter on prowl, inspecting his pry. Probably, he liked what he saw, for he smiled appreciatively. Without being conceited I would say I’m easy on the eyes, though not counting my less than average height.
“Pretty woman, I was supposed to be.” He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
Quelling my excitement, I asked. “Did you forget something behind?”
He laughed uproariously.
“Or…. a change of plan?” I quipped further.
Rather than an answer, he shook his head, looked thoughtful for a moment, then his face exploded into another dazzling smile. “Seems you made me forget my common sense.”
Talk of common sense; I wondered who was more affected by our contact.
“You know something?” he asked, the smile still playing at the corners of his gorgeous mouth.
Vigorously I shook my head. “Mind if I tag along while you do your shopping?” he asked with raised brow.
I hesitated.
“We can get to know ourselves better in the process, since the admiration is mutual.”
His irresistible smile and penetrating look melted away any resistant I might put up. But then, I had to play female because it’s unladylike to give in easily.
“Hmm… let’s … see.” I closed my eyes in pretended deep thought; meanwhile, my heart was doing a Yo-Yo dance. When I opened them, he was watching me with a wide grin.
I smiled brightly. “Okay, you’re allowed to tag along.”
“I wasn’t expecting you to say no.” he said confidently, eyes twinkling.
“Chauvinist.” I jabbed at his chest playfully.
“Pretty, I was only being honest.”
Of course! He was, but I didn’t want to be reminded he overawed me. Though I would say it was mutual, I searched my heart for the right label for this seemingly chemistry between us; mutual lust or mutual attraction; It’s too early to call it love. However, whichever it was, we’re in it together. I eyed him shrewdly from beneath my lashes.
He stretched fort his right hand and with a slight bow, said. “The name is Michael.”
The long hairy hand and fingers with well kept nails caught my eyes and I wondered why everything about him has to be this perfect and arresting.
I took an inaudible breath, to bring my over active mind to order, as I accepted the proffered hand. “My name is Debora but friends call me Debby.”
“Hmm, that sounds like Teddy, as in Teddy bear; cuddle-some.”
I snatched my hand away. Men always find me cuddly-able, because of my petite size. “Don’t dare.” I warned, waving my index finger at him. He laughed and raised both hands up in surrender.
I turned, with springs on my footsteps; I zestfully picked a basket as I moved towards the shelves, with my new found Romeo fast on my heels.

Watch out...

No comments: